Are you looking for hyperbole-examples hope you find love as easy as you found these beauties.
* They ran like greased lightning.
* He's got tons of money.
* Her brain is the size of a pea.
* He is older than the hills.
* I will die if she asks me to dance.
* She is as big as an elephant!
* I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
* I have told you a million times not to lie!
Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout Would Not Take The Garbage Out
Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout
Would not take the garbage out!
She’d scour the pots and scrape the pans,
Candy the yams and spice the hams,
And though her daddy would scream and shout,
She simply would not take the garbage out.
And so it piled up to the ceilings:
Coffee grounds, potato peelings,
Brown bananas, rotten peas,
Chunks of sour cottage cheese.
It filled the can, it covered the floor,
It cracked the window, it blocked the door
With bacon rinds and chicken bones,
Drippy ends of ice cream cones,
Prune pits, peach pits, orange peel,
Gloppy glumps of cold oatmeal,
Pizza crests and withered greens,
Soggy beans and tangerines,
Crusts of black burned buttered toast,
Gristly bits of beefy roasts. . .
The garbage rolled down the hall,
It raised the roof, it broke the wall. . .
Greasy napkins, cookie crumbs,
Globs of gooey bubble gum,
Cellophane from green baloney,
Rubbery blubbery macaroni,
Peanut butter, caked and dry,
Curdled milk and crusts of pie,
Moldy melons, dried up mustard,
Eggshells mixed with lemon custard,
Cold french fries and rancid meat,
Yellow lumps of Cream of Wheat.
At last the garbage reached so high
That finally it touched the sky.
And all the neighbors moved away,
And none of her friends would come out to play.
And finally Sarah Cynthia Stout said,
“OK, I’ll take the garbage out!”
But then, of course, it was too late. . .
The garbage reached across the state,
From New York to the Golden Gate.
And there, in the garbage she did hate,
Poor Sarah met an awful fate,
That I cannot right now relate
Because the hour is much too late.
But children, remember Sarah Stout
And always take the garbage out!
1) The truck driver was so powerful, he could lift the truck he drives.
4) The car was so fast that it ripped through the road.
5) His father was so mad
6) I was so hungry I could eat a horse.
8) I worked so hard my brain hurt.
And just for the hell of it, here's one I made
10) Vampires are so sensitive to sun that they die from the slightest exposure.
What you have learned while reading hyperbole-examples article, is knowledge that you can keep with you for a lifetime.